- My tags:
- entrepreneur, fashion, flexible work, boston, home-based business, work-home balance
- About me:
- Since I left my 15 year corporate marketing career this past fall '07, I have been building an Arbonne business. I now have teams in Missouri, Rhode Island and IÃ¢??m building a local team in New England. With an Arbonne home-based business, I choose how to spend my time each day. I wake up excited to start the day instead of dreading the mornings, a long commute and the rush of getting out of the house. More importantly, I now play more of an active role in the childrenÃ¢??s lives, but I also have a home based business in which I control the level of success I want to achieve. I now volunteer, work out more often, sleep longer, and pursue more of my own interests. It is priceless to not be the last one to pick up the kids at day care.
- My interests:
- Exercise, entertaining, reading, skiing, biking, manicures and learning tennis.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- exercise, meditation, going out with the girls.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Remember to breathe
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Glass Castle, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Eat, Pray Love (can't pick just one)
- My favorite movie:
- Shawshank Redemption
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 14th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Wendy Chandor hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Wendy Chandor hasn't written a life to-do list yet.