Halloween is imminent and we're all trying to figure out how to cram a whole lot of fun into that day while balancing work and life. Here are a few quick and easy Hallowe'en tips for us busy Moms:
1. Carving pumpkins. Trying to be creative with carving can be hard if that is not your forte. Luckily, there are downloadable stencils online.
2. Roasted pumpkin seeds. Toss 1 and 1/2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds in a bowl with 2 Tbsp melted butter and a pinch of salt. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally.
3. Acorn candy cookies. They take minutes to make and are a hit with everyone.
4. Hallowe'en games. About.com is a great resource for Halloween activities.
5. Hallowe'en decorations. She may be Martha, but her tips are pretty easy. Here are some great indoor Halloween decorations.