The holidays are upon us, which means that your kids will be off of school for at least two weeks. While some days will be filled with family dinners and outings, you might find yourselves with empty days and kids telling you that they are BORED. Not everyon is as crafty as Martha, but there are some easy crafts out there that will entertain your kids and won't have you tearing your hair out in frustration.
1. Make a rain shaker - noise maker.
2. These popsicle stick puzzles look like a lot of fun.
3. Recycle your old crayons (or buy new ones) and melt them to make new, shaped crayons.
4. Check out these paper doll (or any design you'd like) snowflakes.
5. Download, print, and cut out this spy doll and clothing options.
6. Print out some coloring pages. Ask your kids what they's like to color, open up Google and print out their favorite characters.
7. TLC has 5 easy crafts, using kitchen and bathroom supplies.