Spring is (officially) here, and it most areas, the snow is melting and the sun is shining. It's time to look forward to the warmer days ahead (and look cute doing so). Here are some of the spring 2012 fashion trends.
1. The Peplum dress."'Peplum' is the word for a short, decorative overskirt. The right peplum dress can add hourglass curves, make your waist look smaller, and hide the dreaded 'pooch.'"
2. Wear a deep sidepart. Sarah knows hair - she's the new Pantene spokesperson - so you know that she won't lead you astray.
3. Tangerine. Bright, vibrant colors are in style, and tangerine is the one at the top of the hit list.
4. Mint. A second (if not tied) place for THE color of 2012, here are a few ideas on what to wear in this pretty pastel.
5. The little black dress. The LBD will never be out of fashion. Here are some of the best ones for 2012.
6. Wedges. Wedges are cute and fun and give you that little boost in height. Tom's is a great company to buy from because for every pair of shoes you buy, they donate a pair to someone in need.
7. Neon handbags. If wearing tangering or mint is not your thing, go neutral and boost your look with a neon handbag.