- Mint.com is a great and easy-to-use online money management tool. It takes just a minute to set up your account and you can immediately see where you're spending your money. They also offer great tools to search for lowest credit card rates and alerts to let you know about upcoming bills and low balances.
- Ebates.com is an easy way to save some money when you shop online. More than 900 online stores are part of their network and when you shop at one of them, a percentage of your purchase gets refunded to you.
- Wantnot.net is one of our favorite blogs where Mir scours the net for the best deals (for moms, families and kids) and posts them several times a day.
- MyCoupons.com offers online coupons and codes for thousands of stores. Before you shop online search to see if the store is offering any promotions, such as free shipping.
- Retailmenot.com is another great site which has deals and online coupons for more than 20,000 stores. There is a great community there whose members post coupon codes and deals as they find them, so you'll never miss one.
- SmartBargains.com is a great place to find brand-name items, from toys to bedding to shoes (yes, shoes!) at significantly reduced prices.(Make sure to sign up for their email which often advertises special discounts.)
- Zenhabits.com has one of our favorite posts about frugal living.
- FrugalDad.com offers up great practical tips for saving money and doing more with what you have. And no, you don't have to be a dad to read it.
- Wisebread.com is a wonderful resource for living large on a small budget - check out their Frugal Living section!
- FabulousFinancials.com is a blog by one sharp working single mom (who has also contributed some great tips to Work It, Mom!), where she shares her favorite money management strategies and saving tips.
With everything you have going on it's not always easy to find time to get organized about saving money. We've put together 10 of our favorite online resources that help you manage your money, find online deals, and inspiration to live more frugally.
Find out more: