Fall is here and the temperatures have dropped and aren't going to rebound until next spring. Time to fire up the wood stove and start making some comfort food to get you through the gray days.
1. Vegetarian chili. If you're a meat-lover, go ahead and add some beef (or chicken), but this recipe will warm you up from the inside out.
2. Tortilla soup. Speaking of warming you up, jalapenos help with that as well.
3. Pot roast in the slow cooker. You throw all of the ingredients into the crock pot in the morning, and come home after work to a tasty meal.
4. Baked spaghetti. If you have the time, try this variation on the traditional spaghetti dish.
5. The best lasagna ever. Made by The Pioneer Woman, of course.
6. Chicken soup.Whether you're fighting a cold, or just the winter blahs, chicken soup can help.
7. Pulled pork. If you've never had it, you must try it.
8. Apple crisp. We're not going to forget dessert - it's an essential part of surviving fall and winter.
9. Cheesecake. Because of course.
10. Brownies make the world go 'round.